Project Manager - IT system
Large-scale Information system construction and administrator
1. System Building Integration Planning
2. Project execution and Management: timing/Staffing Control
3. Project Communication and Reporting: coordinate with internal and international teams, communicate with external clients, and conduct regular project reports.
4. Responsible for large-scale data system operation and problem correspondence
5. Preparing project-related documents
a). 3-5 years’experience in IT industry.
b). Knowledge or experience with IT Infrastructure.
c). Deep understanding of computing technologies.
d). Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
e). PMP or VMWARE or Oracle Certification holders preferred.
f). Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
i). Familiar with SOA architecture, Web Services, XML,
j). Experience with Web programming skills, Java environment development 3-5 years.
Job ID: 84903
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time