Project Engineer - System Administrator/Infrastructure
Medium and large Information System Architect
1. Propose appropriate infra architecture plan with Siemens Information Product solution,
Includes hardware, operating system, database, network, and so on.
2. To meet the needs of customers and the cost of affordable, Visit customers to conduct Requirements interviews
3. Assist the Sales or Project team in IT technology clarification and professional consulting
4. Assist the Sales or Project team to write relative IT proposal or IT test books.
5. Support IT Project execution if necessary
a). 3-5 years’experience in IT industry.
b). Knowledge or experience with IT Infrastructure.
c). Deep understanding of computing technologies.
d). Analytical ability and problem solving skills.
e). IT Certification holders preferred.
f). Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
g). Big Data platform infrastructure experience prefered
h). Experience with Web programming skills, Java environment development 3-5 years
i). Familiar with SOA architecture, Web Services, XML, Oracle/MySQL Database, Linux System Administration (Centos, Redhat, etc), Container
j). Self-motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
k). Good at Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Job ID: 84905
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time