Compressor/Turbine control engineer
What are my responsibilities?
The engineer will be responsible to perform the designs of Compressor and Turbine control system and site commissioning.
The main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Software engineering with SPPA-T3000 or PCS7 for turbine and compressor control
- HMI engineering with SPPA-T3000 or Wincc
- Hardware engineering with COMOS,CAD
- Specifies compressor and turbine control system,.
- System Factory test
- Monitors the technical part of the contract to the assigned project.
- Participates at meetings with customer; technical supports PM
- Supports site commissioning.
- Provides As-Built documentation for the customer.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master degree major in I&C, turbomachinery, thermal & power related preferred.
- 3+ years design or commissioning experience for rotating equipments control.
- Design knowledge in control and monitoring in rotating equipments.
- Motivation in teamwork.
- Experience with PCS7 or SPPA-T3000 welcomed.
- Good communication skills (intercultural experience welcomed).
- Fluent English & Chinese in writing & speaking (German welcomed).
- Good in MS office tools. MS Office, AutoCAD, COMOS.
Job ID: 84921
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time