Project Manager – PG DR Projects
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Business Unit: PS DO (For Projects in PG DR)
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Project Management
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Drives Compressor Projects in close coordination with customer and internal stake holders.
· Executes within the defined requirements (e.g. regarding targets for project cost, time, quality, functionality and customer satisfaction).
· The PM is responsible to drive the project according to areas of project management within PM @ Siemens Guidelines including preparing detailed project management plans, resources allocation, conduct monthly project reviews and reporting project health status, controlling NCCs, preparing / updating project risk register and derive mitigation measures, timely preparation of claims and ensure claim management, material handling and related logistics, preparing and updating lessons learned register, and finally achieving execution excellence including higher customer satisfaction.
· Executes projects with close coordination across multiple functions including engineering, business controlling, supply chain management, logistics as well as interfaces with other project management offices as key internal stake holders.
· Prepare detailed scope of work for contractors and support supply chain management during negotiations.
· Creates new business opportunities while executing projects.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· You received a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
· You have fair amount of technical understanding of compressors, and their operations.
· You are a process-oriented person and have fair amount of understanding of QMS.
· You have already gained 5-6 years of work experience in project management for critical oil and gas projects in areas related to process compressors and applications and you understand the relevant process cycles very well.
· You are familiar with commercial and legal aspects of project mainly related to import of material and related taxation, cross-border staffing, and contract management.
· You have no restrictions to travel and are prepared to be at site for long time based on project needs.
· You can handle high pressure situations.
· Professional project management certification for Class C projects as per PM @ Siemens OR a valid PM Certification according to IPMA (Level C) or PMP as per PMI shall add more value to your candidature.
· You have expertise working in MS Office (Project, Excel & PowerPoint), and SAP to facilitate project execution.
· You are a business fluent in English. Intercultural experience shall add more value to your candidature.
· You exhibit a learner’s profile and ready to learn and achieve professional project management certification within 10 – 12 months.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 84922
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time