Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type of recruitment: unlimited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day?
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Data Privacy Business Partner” (m/f) at Erlangen.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
We are looking for an expert for Data Privacy (“Data Privacy Business Partner”) who will focus on compliance with European regulations about the protection of private data. Within this role, you will be partnering with multiple teams within DF PL and Siemens globally to ensure compliance of procedures, processes and technologies. Meticulous and thorough in your approach, you will review, document and propose enhancements to the business and private data handling processes and procedures. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of private data protection laws and be familiar with our industry and the nature of its data processing activities.
- Support PL business groups with their private data protection needs through comprehensive guidance on use of personal data
- Creation and optimization of private data protection guidelines, templates and other documents
- Planning, coordination and implementation of training courses and other private data protection events
- Collaborate with internal Business Application and Information Security Teams on privacy matters related to the organizations IT applications and systems
- Assist with the review of ongoing compliance of third party vendors as related to privacy data protection and the processing of personal data on behalf of the organization
- Support internal teams and external authorities in assessing any potential privacy incidents
- Development, implementation and maintenance of data privacy metrics and monitoring
- Partner with various internal team on integration activities
- Authoring and negotiating labor-management / bargaining agreements with the works council to launch software applications and new IT tools for the legal entity
- Advising on optimal setup of labor management relations with regard to co-determination within the legal entity
- Liaising with works council committees and consulting the Management Team of the legal entity on diverse labor relations topics
Please submit your application in English language.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national private data protection laws
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Work experience in private data protection and legal compliance is a plus
- Knowledge of private data processing operations in the company’s sector is preferable
- Ethical, with the ability to remain impartial and report all non-compliances
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Superior analytical, problem solving and writing skills
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with internal partners at all levels and work on cross-functional teams on complex issues
- Extensive knowledge of collective German labor law and co-determination
- Very good understanding / experience in negotiations with works council committees
- very good language skills in Englisch and German
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying. Please apply directly via jobboard.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Markus Kies
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 84935
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time