Software Development Engineer - Embedded C
Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for Industrial IOT projects
- Software design, implementation, code reviews, unit and integration testing, documentation and continuous delivery of the software product in agile environment
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in BSEE, BSCE or BSCS or equivalent engineering degree
- Proven C development and troubleshooting skills in Windows and Linux operating environments
- Deep understanding of concepts related to embedded, real time and secure programming practices
- Understanding basics of computer architecture
- Knowledge on protocols HTTP, MQTT, TCP, TLS
- Experience with source control and issue tracking tools
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio or Eclipse IDEs
- Software quality and CI/CD awareness
- Passion for developing clean and high quality code
- Passion for agile methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High motivation for team work
- Excellent command of English
- C++ programming knowledge is a plus
- Experience in RTOS is an asset
- Experience using ARM and x86 development boards is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
Job ID: 84944
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time