Job title: Product Owner
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger creative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our dedication to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your Chance to drive global change with us.
Change the Future with us
- Follow the product roadmap directions provided from Business Partner.
- Collect technology initiatives inside the organization, markets trends, and customer requests and develop these into new product development projects. This includes defining the product requirement specifications.
- Update the team on the backlog and participate in reviewing and chipping in to the Vision, Roadmap and content presentations. Chip in to the Release Backlog refinement and preparation for iteration Planning.
- Responsible for story definition, providing clarifications to assist the team with their story estimates and story sequencing, and drafting the team’s specific objectives for the upcoming Increment.
- With input from the Architect, team and other team members, the Product Owner has the primary responsibility of building, grooming and maintaining the team backlog.
- Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
- Craft high quality Software Requirement Specifications
What you need to make real what matters
- Motivate development teams to achieve commitments, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective balanced pace for development
- Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on Doneness criteria
- Support effort estimations of development teams
- Analyze change requests and prioritize with other product backlog items
- Oversee cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
- Collaborate with Product Manager, Technical Lead, Quality Manager, Release Manager, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Team, Technical Writers, etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 84949
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time