Strategic Manager Region Europe 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Switzerland employs more than 5'000 people in all regions of the country, making it one of Switzerland’s largest employers. We are seeking to fill a position in the Building Technologies Division, which is the world market leader in safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructures. As a technology partner, service provider, systems integrator and product supplier, Building Technologies offers solutions for fire protection and safety along with building automation systems, heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology (HVAC) and a wide range of energy management solutions. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Regionalize and successfully implement the global strategy of Building Technologies (BT) together with the BT Europe management team in the region
- Lead and contribute to central strategic projects within BT Europe as well as globally
- Organize, coordinate and monitor key strategic initiatives within BT Europe
- Gather, analyze and draw conclusions out of financial and market information
- Act as advisor for BT EU Management and the Business Excellence leadership team
- Organize and moderate management meetings and workshops and prepare the management communication
Your skills and experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, MTEC, Economics or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position
- Initial experience in strategic consulting highly desired, preferably in an international environment
- Extensive analytical and organizational capabilities
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is a must, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to convert complex facts into easy to understand presentations
- Team player with good communication skills and a positive «can do» attitude
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, French and German are important additional assets
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 84976
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time