For Siemens Mobility, we are looking for a Site Engineer with expertise on Signaling and Telecommunication Systems on Railway.
What are my responsibilities?
- Coordination with the Engineering team to ensure proper execution and interfaces with other parties,
- Provide support on the submission of Design Documents,
- Ensure the availability of materials at Site in coordination with the Project Manager and responsible colleagues,
- Supervise and update of specific programs for installation, test and commissioning,
- Prepare daily/weekly /monthly reports of installation/test and commissioning,
- Control and monitoring progress of site execution,
- Provide evidence about deliveries, completion of the works for Project Manager,
- Technical support to QMiP and Project Manager for the closure of Non Conformance Reports.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering,
- Proven 5 years of experience on Signaling projects,
- Knowledge of ERTMS, CBTC, wayside equipments,
- MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project,
- Very good command of English, Spanish will be an asset.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates,
- Strong problem solving skills.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 85014
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time