What part will you play?
• As a Tester you plan and implement, based on threat analyses, extensive automated testing to verify the behavior of the Mindsphere - the cloud - based IoT operating system of the Siemens AG - in the field of IT Security
• Your activity includes the coordination ,planning and testing of MDSP-APPs
• You visualize and report the results appropriately as a basis for decision-making in product management and development
• You are not alone: you work in an agile Team and in an international network of Teams distributed around the world
What you need to make real what matters.
• The Foundation of your success is a university degree in a technical discipline or equivalent education and training.
• You have experience in the field of software testing, and familiar with the basic security testing concepts
• In addition, you are familiar with automation tools (Soap UI and Protractor)
• You also have good Negotiation and presentation skills
JD for Automation testing requirement:
• Hands on experience in requirement analysis, test design, test execution.
• Hands on experience in using test management and defect handling tools
• Conversant with typical software test processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
• Hands on Experience in Manual testing and Test Automation by using TestNG, Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine
• Ability to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
• Good exposure about various test and it’s life cycle
• Ability to lead the project for a major application upgrade
• Good communication skills (Client facing)
• Hands on experience in API testing tools - SOAPUI, POSTMAN, INSOMNIA
Job ID: 85021
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time