- Review Bill of Material set up prior and under assembly, and ensure that assembly enhancements are implemented and errors are corrected.
- Review Material Plan Set up in projects, follow up and expedite on items not ready. Ensure that lead time deviance is detected and corrected.
- Daily review of Advanced Supply Chain Planning for accuracy and manual updates/release
- Close interaction with PDMT and project execution including production management
- Safety Stock (inventory) review based on historical and Sales & Operation Planning input. Generate recommended demand and present for approval. Release demand according to approval.
- Responsible to ensure Engineering Change Order is implemented to items on/in Work Orders, Purchase Req, Purchase Order, and/or Inventory.
- Schedule Work Orders and setup Work orders for assembly/inspection/repair/overhaul.
- Release of Job Packages and Pick Lists in corporation with production management. Material planner shall work with PDMT/Engineering to ensure that we have sufficient documentation available to start assembly of each assembly level and ensure that “NON OSP/NON WO” like Outsourced Assembly (i.e. Packager Drammen) has sufficient assembly documentation.
- Release Out Side Processing Work Orders including cooperation with SCM to handling of material sent to Supplier for machining/assembly/repair/inspection.
- Respect global rules for GSP/DTB Material Planning and follow processes (locally/globally), these shall be reviewed on periodical basis to ensure that we are complying.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning understanding
- English written and oral
- Product Knowledge of rotating equipment
- Technical education on college level or relevant Experience
- Experience with MS Office products
- Proficient in Excel
- 3 years of experience
Job ID: 85027
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time