1. Identify with company's management culture and value. Comply with sales rules.
2. Send customer needs to China country manager and technical manager for selection and quotation.
3. Cooperate with the China Country manager to do technical communication and promotion for key OEMs, the final owner and the design institute. Timely technical exchanges, clarifications and negotiations OEM, DI and final clients.
4. Cooperate with the China Country Manager to provide after-sales service training for gearboxes and sales of spare parts.
5. Develop new customers. Keep good relationship with existing key accounts.
6. Proficient in relevant product expertise and related applications, and cooperate with China Country manager and French technical manager to develop new product applications according to customer requirements.
7. Collect industry information and customer needs for technical teams to improve products and design new products.
8. Submit visit reports, plans and industry analysis in a timely manner according to the requirements of the China Country Manager.
1. University 4-year Bachelor degree or above, Mechanical related major is preferred.
2. Physically fit for willing to frequent business travels.
3. Be skillful in using such as Excel, Word, PPT, AutoCAD, etc.
4. Good skills in time and pressure management.
5. CET-4 or above, fluent in listening, writing and speaking.
What else do I need to know?
Flender Ltd., China 弗兰德传动系统有限公司
Working Location: Shanghai