Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Department: Research & Development - STS
Type of recruitment: limited - 24 Months
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Research Engineer” (m/f) at Nuremburg.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- work collaboratively on a Python/Matlab discretization kernel prototype to demonstrate applicability of the method to various real life problems
- Investigate an efficient data structure to facilitate the integration into existing FE product lines
- Closely cooperate with the senior research and development staff
- Provide written progress reports and documentation of the developed methodology in a form suitable for subsequent commercial application
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Candidate will have Masters or Phd degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics with solid background in the finite element and numerical methods required to solve the finite element problems
- Working knowledge of Matlab or Python NUMPY stack and ability to quickly learn new tools is required
- Sufficient programming skills necessary to develop, test and debug the numerical prototype code
- Working knowledge of common data structures used to represent numerical data in HPC simulation applications
- Strong communication skills
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying. Please apply directly via jobboard.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Markus Kies
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.