Customer Support Engineer (Diagnostic)
What are my responsibilities?
- Performs installations, start-ups, maintenances, repairs and updates within his/her area of expertise and assists with other products under supervision
- Communicates and accepts all operative advices from the Customer Care Center (CCC)
- Supports the SERVOR Service processes and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility
- Escalates incidents according to the defined parameters and informs the Customer Care Center (CCC) on all escalation issues
- Reports any customer complaints with proper documentation in the CCC
- Ensure the proper use of tools & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Degree in Engineering with experience in the related field
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience, especially within Healthcare industry is preferred
- Licensed ECE (Electronics and Comm. Engineer)
- Possess good customer management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Working Location: Cebu
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 85148
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time