Product Manager Low Voltage
- Develop the product strategy and suggest a long term roadmap for the product lifecycle, which ensures the commercial success;
- Observe constantly relevant markets (competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards and regulations within target markets, etc.).
- Create data analysis and proposals decision to the Product Portfolio Management Head;
- Manage contacts with international technical support and with the italian product management team;
- Plan sales volumes and potential customers’ forecast. Define and implement the action plan to achieve the business targets.
- Identify and follow-up the project opportunities with panel builders.
- Manage the marketing and promotion activities for main distribution boards and motor control centers including technical trainings.
- Prepare and negotiate technical and commercial proposal only for the customized solutions.
- Analyze the panel builder market, develops strategies, system positioning requirements, investigates and evaluates specific new business opportunities
- A candidate with the following features:
- Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to low voltage products and panel builder market;
- At least 3-5 years of technical experience with low voltage products;
- An experience with the distribution boards market will be a plus;
- Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical, Energetic, Automation or Mechanical Engineering or technical diploma;
- General knowledge of Autocad or electrical design software;
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills;
- Available to frequent short business trips on national level, and sometimes also international.
Job ID: 85150
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time