Based in our Siemens PLM Software offices in Pune, India, this position
involves working within a group responsible for developing &
maintaining our 3D Interoperability components; the JT Open Toolkit and
the PLM XML SDK.
The successful candidate will undertake a key role in the major group
activities, which include:
• Undertaking development projects in the C++ toolkits.
• Developing tests and example code.
• Participating inthe running and improving of theteam’s build and
• Developing utilities and tools using appropriate other languages.
• Working with customers to solve problems and improve efficiency.
• A degree in Engineering
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and team working skills.
• Detailed knowledge of a high level language, preferably C++
• Knowledge of one or more scripting languages
• Knowledge of: XML, Visual Studio, OpenGL, STL, MFC
• Knowledge and experience of html, xml and scripting languages such
• Experience of developing technical or scientific software,
preferably in a commercial environment.
• Software development lifecycle process – Requirement specification,
Functional specification, Design specification, Test specification
• Experience of developing software for hand-held devices running iOS,
Android and Windows.
• Automated unit testing
• CAD / 3D geometry systems
• Solid modelling / Parasolid components
• Computer Graphics