End2End Service Orchestration Manager (m/f)
GS IT Global Operations Lisbon is an international near shore competence
center, providing Siemens AG with innovative solutions and high-quality
services across the IT value chain. We work in over 220 applications, systems
and projects ranging from infrastructure services for IT platforms up
to data analytics and cyber defense, achieving an unprecedentedly high
level of customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
- End2End Management of Service Integration requirements in a multiple provider environment
- Support service specific setup of required specifications for the FITS service integration (SI) platform
- Responsible for the integrity of all relevant service related integration specifications (e.g. CMDB CI types, interfaces, commercial mapping, Frontend/ Service Catalog items).
- Map service integration demands into ITSM framework concepts and capabilities based on given service designs
- Consult and support Service Managers in their service design definition to ensure a feasible basis for the respective integration in the FITS SI platform
- Layout integration solution approach to Service Managers with respective demands.
- Manage cross-service integration aspects of service elements (compatibilities, dependencies,...)
- Support Service Managers in, or take the role as Product owner for FITS Service Integrations (setting up User stories, testing of SI developments with Service Managers and Providers, support defect analysis)
- Ensure application and re-usage of existing concepts and framework capabilities
- Manage and/or perform configuration changes for FITS integrated services (groups, service offerings, scope definitions etc.)
- Manage service bundles end-to-end ensuring simplicity towards end users
- Support solution of incidents and problems related to service integration aspects
- Provide functional advice and training to operational staff (e.g. SD staff) or semi-professional colleagues.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Knowledge on ITIL Service Management processes
- Knowledge on Service Orchestration aspects
- Knowledge on Agile Development
- Knowledge on "FITS" Service Integration platform (based on ServiceNow)
- Knowledge on Siemens IT Infrastructure Services (e.g. GAIN, MMSA, NCS, …)
- Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
- Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies.
- Communication skills (Service Manager, Service Provider, BA, Developers)
- Customer orientation
- Organisational skills
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 85221
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time