What are my responsibilities?
• Reporting into Senior management on all Project financials, forecast, opportunities, risks.
• Provide information to enable Project Manager(s) and Commercial Project Manager(s) to control project spend and risks.
• Preparation and consolidation of additional services.
• Production of monthly project reports, including update on Orders, revenue,cost of sales, billings in excess, EBIT and balance sheet items.
• Prepare monthly forecasts and variance analysis.
• Ensure ICFR compliance.
• Ensure all records are maintained to an auditable standard.
• Lead month end tasks including the raising journals, accruals and prepayments, ensure correct project margins being shown in SAP.
• Lead regular analysis of WBS (Work breakdown structure) and cost centres to ensure correct cost allocation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proven project accounting experience.
• SAP experience (ATLAS/SPIRIDON - preferred).
• Proven Stakeholder management experience.
• A high level understanding of core contract terms and conditions which have a financial aspect.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Ability to interpret and apply accounting and other relevant guidelines.
• Strong communicator with the ability to challenge and influence others.
• Desire and ability to work closely and develop productive relationships with both finance staff and other project functions.
• Result and quality driven with attention to detail.
• Energy Service industry experience is advantageous
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 85232
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time