SHL CS Account Specialist 客户专员 85314
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Responsible for all Service sales acquisition and offers e.g. Customized Service Agreements, Siemens Shared Services, Enhanced Productivity Services, Introduction of Siemens Remote Services.
2. Develop market and customer oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, communication methods.
3. Provide support in the sale of service products, such as Performance Plans, Shared Services, Enhanced Productivity Services (EPS) etc. supported by the Sales and CS Modality Management.
4. Introduce and initiate customer satisfaction surveys, collect customer data and produce trend analysis for management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Selling skills, especially service knowledge of medical imaging systems.
2. More than 3 years working experience in medical imaging field, either as a sales person or as a service engineer.
3. Bachelor degree or above.
Job ID: 85314
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time