Customer Service Representative
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative who will effectively manage the Customer ordering process. You will be processing complex customer purchase orders and working to specific order deadlines.
You will be joining a small, highly supportive team, who are considered the hub of the Siemens wheel within diagnostic Healthcare. This is a very pressurised role, however, with such great support and collaboration, we ensure that all customer orders are processed to the specific order deadlines. With a mentor to support you, we will enable you to process orders confidently and accurately and be able to resolve all customer queries.
No day is the same and this is what makes the role diverse and interesting. You will have opportunity to meet customers to understand their total needs for Supply Chain. You will also interact with other teams within Siemens Healthineers which will give you a great understanding of how our team fits into the larger organisation.
What are my responsibilities?
· Dealing promptly with any queries regarding Customer deliveries and invoices.
· To provide a consistent high level of Customer Service to internal and external Customers.
· Taking accountability and ownership of issues in area of responsibility.
· To manage Customer communications effectively especially for Customer order confirmations and managing out of stock situations.
· To escalate issues where necessary to Team Leader/Manager.
· Contribute and suggest LEAN improvements.
· Provide cover (during holidays and sickness) whenever required across the Customer Service Department.
· Provide monthly report to line manager by the agreed deadlines.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· Experience of working in a Customer Service Team processing Customers orders to deadlines, being accurate and showing extreme attention to detail.
· Experience of dealing with customers over the phone.
· SAP experience would be advantageous
· Experience of working to deadlines in a pressurised environment
· Experience of working in a team
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 48,000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 85324
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time