Siemens Mobility - Quality Manager 西门子交通技术（北京）有限公司- 质量经理 - 上海
What are my responsibilities?
The QMiP ensures that the customer signaling projects deliver the highest quality to our customers.
· The mission of the QMiP is to act as an expert and support the Project Manager as partner by planning, supervising, ensuring and reporting of appropriate activities with regards to failure prevention and effective proceedings (pro-active and re-active).
· The QMiP acts as a catalyst for continuous improvement.
· The scope of the job incorporates all project-related determined proceedings / activities in order to meet the targeted results.
· Including but not limited: Quality Management System specified application in project; Establish and monitor quality plan; Report quality status, quality incidents and root-cause-analysis; Ensure adherence to processes for customer requirements, complaints; Ensure execution of quality plan and quality gate process; Supports the planning, initiation and coordination of continuous improvement; Quality-based supplier management; Identify qualification requirements and initiate trainings; Plan and conduct project audits, assessments, reviews.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Degree in electrical Engineering or equivalent (essential)
· Above 3 years’ experience in Quality Management of customer project
· Relevant systems engineering processes and standards; e.g. ISO9001/14001/45001, ISO1005 & 1006, ISO/TS22163. CENELEC EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129, Mü8004 are plus.
· Experience & knowledge for QC Tools, Fish-born, 8D, FMEA, QFD, etc.
· Experience with safety management for project site construction.
· Ability to keep structured overview of quality performance through a project and consistently work to improve this performance
· Working knowledge of signaling systems and products
· Knowledge of Rail Product Acceptance and Approval
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
What else do I need to know?
As the world’s leading rail automation system supplier, Siemens Mobility Management covers fields of Mainline Rail Automation, Mass Transit Automation, Freight & Products Rail Automation and Intelligent Traffic Systems. With over 20 years experience in China, MO MM has been a major local player in the Mass Transit market, which have successfully maintained the top three ranking in market share in China in recent years. “Advanced Rail Automation Expertise over Centuries” is MM China’s promise to customers and partners. With strong commitment, we have been working hard on localization, as well as broadening and deepening our business scope with local partners.
Job ID: 85349
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time