Healthineers IT are operating a global Clinical Asset Management System for Siemens Enterprise Services (SHS ES). This so called Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) service is developed by our vendor and support partner Nuvolo (www.nuvolo.com) and is a SaaS solution running as scoped application on ServiceNow platform.
Task and Responsibilities
• Work Order Management: Call Centre and Fault Reporting, Creating and assigning Work Orders, Status Dashboards, etc.
• Asset Register: Importing Assets, Maintaining Assets, Asset Locations, Asset Disposal, etc.
• Reporting: Monthly Operational Costs, Asset Running Costs, SHS ES Mgmt. Reporting, etc.
• The users of the platform include Service Engineers working on site with the responsibility to ensure all assets are maintained according to contractual obligations, the ES Strategic Procurement employee that is interested in reports generated on the asset data within the system or also an ES project manager that uses EAM to plan installations of new assets in the clinic.
• Strong collaboration and coordination with the global, virtual team as well as with the vendor for operational and as roll-out related tasks.
• Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical implementation in consideration of solution design, ServiceNow technical best practice and standards:
• ServiceNow Portal page
• Creation of Reports and dashboards for specific user groups
• Using Performance Analytics to generate value add for our customers
• Changes to lists and forms
• ServiceNow MidServer integration and interfaces to 3rd party systems
• User Management – implementing and maintaining a User Management concept to ensure that best practices are efficiently combined with business data privacy / data separation requirements
• Documentation and Quality Management, e.g. specification and test of implemented changes fulfilling the requirements of a regulated IT service
• End User support
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Education: University degree in engineering / computer science of similar
Experience: 6+ years of relevant work experience as Servicenow Assets Management Instances.
• Willingness to become acquainted with the Clinical Asset Management business processes
• ServiceNow Admin certification and min. 3 years of experience in administrative and configuration tasks, at least one year experience in developing in ServiceNow expected
• Experience with Siemens Healthineers quality processes (optional)
• ITIL, IT Service Management
• Knowledge of medical nomenclatures like GMDN, GS1, FDA, etc. (optional)
• Minimum three years working in international teams
• Excellent communication skills; fluent English written and spoken
• Highly motivated and self-engaged
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Demonstrable experience with integrating ServiceNow with other enterprise applications such as SAP / Oracle ERP / PeopleSoft / Siebel etc.
Job ID: 85357
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time