Human Resources Advisor
The purpose of the HR Advisor is to identify, gather, and provide requirements to help with the development of HR initiatives and to participate in the implementation of local HR initiatives. The HR Advisor also plays a key role to advise / coach managers and employees on complex HR services, programs and policies while supporting all data management and documentation requirements at the local level.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies,
- Answers questions that require a level of professional judgment beyond the scope of AskHR e.g. contract questions,
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship,
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action,
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required,
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with HR BP requirements,
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. AskHR, self-service applications),
- Implementation of HR projects and initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent like Professional Human Resources,
- 1-3 years of experience above in HR or in a business function,
- Customer focus, problem solving skill (pragmatic and compliant, analytical)
- Very good command of English,
- HR processes and tools, with good execution, quality orientation,
- Flexibility to travel if required (site to site).
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 85404
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time