SPPAL ACF | Governance & Control - Lisbon
• Identification of individual key risk areas per SPPAL ARE and implement/maintain measures to cover them in alignment with SPPAL ACF A&R;
• Provision of guidance for (non-routine) IFRS transactions in alignment with SPPAL ACF A&R;
• Critical reviews of B/S & P/L to ensure accuracy as well as integrity and compliance of the financial statements and processes;
• Error reporting and Management: reporting to SPPAL ACF A&R and implementation and execution of mitigation measures;
• Maintain R/IC outsourcing in strong collaboration and alignment with internal Controls Manager (ICM) at SPPAL HQ.
• Observation of all accounting processes to ensure high data quality and integrity of legal entities financial statements;
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, as well as initiative and pro activeness.
• Harmonization and standardization of existing processes with regards to accounting & reporting;
• Identification of KPI and alignment with SPPAL ACF A&R and Team Lead DCFS.
• Supervise and coordinate all service providers in the Accounting and Tax related processes in order to guarantee data quality and deadlines.
- Escalation partner of DCFS Team as well as of SPPAL local HoACs (professional topics);
- Functional reporting line: Governance & Controlling Europe Hub Team Leader;
- Disciplinary reporting line: Governance & Controlling Europe Hub Team Leader.
Job ID: 85412
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time