Trade Finance Advisor
- Timely processing of bank/corporate guarantee applications from divisions in Australia and New Zealand.
- Consulting and advising on guarantee wordings to avoid / minimize risk in line with guidelines.
- Regular contact with banks regarding handling of Bank Guarantees and information maintenance
- Monthly reconciliation of Bank guarantee charges
- Supporting Divisions actively reclaiming overdue guarantees
- Performing quarterly guarantee forecast updates thereby ensuring facility capacity planning.
- Letter of Credit application handling, managing the process, monitoring compliance to guidelines.
- Provide back up to colleagues overseas in setting up bank accounts / supporting local signatories
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Guarantee Department in a commercial bank or an Industrial company
- Experience with supporting Guarantee and Letter of Credit business within a team of professionals
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- A degree with a focus on banking and finance/development program within a commercial Bank would serve as additional recommendation
Job ID: 85447
Organisation: Financial Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time