IT System Engineer (m/f/diverse) Remote Support Italian and English
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT System Engineer (m/f/diverse) Remote Support Italian and English.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, support our international customers in the radiology department of a hospital with their IT infrastructure
- As IT System Engineer for Remote support you work efficiently in both a local and a virtual support team and you are responsible for Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA), ensuring international support within normal business hours as well as in stand-by
- You provide customer IT support for clinical software, working on a remote basis and provide high-quality support to our customers
- You coordinate and organize activities within the scope of support, with internal and external partners, in order to ensure clinical operation for customers
- You configure, maintain and implement IT interfaces to other systems in a customer environment
This position may suit you best, if you can work under pressure and solve issues independently.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of electronics engineering, computer science or similar, with strong focus on IT; alternatively you have gained substantial work experience in the field described above
- You have first experience in customer IT support with clinical systems, clinical software and workflow
- You have basic knowledge of virtualized IT systems (VMWare, Microsoft), SQL Databases, Networking, scripting and server hardware
- Basic Linux and Oracle experience is a plus
- You have experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd party applications as well as in planning and implementing IT projects (e.g. System Updates)
- You have the ability to maintain an overview of the various support enquiries and set corresponding priorities
- You are fluent in Italian and English. Additional European languages are highly appreciated
- You are a team player and you have an orientation on high quality, show customer focus, communication and analytical skills
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 85504
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time