Produktmanager (m/w/divers) für HMI und Scan Workflow bei CT
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Manager (m/f/diverse) for HMI and Scan Workflow at CT.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, secure CT’s market success and customer acceptance.
- You will be responsible for the scan workflow and scan automation, and for the associated functionalities for the entire computer tomography (CT) portfolio
- You will define the CT strategy with the DNA elements of "simplicity", "patient closeness", "automatic adjustment for optimum results" at all points of interaction
- You will be responsible for the roadmap for these functionalities and applications
- You will ensure synchronization with other Healthineers modalities
- You will demonstrate an understanding of the business requirements of our customers and internal stakeholders
- You will identify and assess business opportunities within your sphere of duties, and define product and business improvements
- You will observe and analyze business performance within your sphere of responsibility and market
This position may suit you best, if you can translate the operational challenges of radiology departments into functioning products.
- You have successfully completed your studies (masters degree level) in economic sciences, engineering sciences, industrial design or a comparable discipline
- You boast a number of years of relevant professional experience in product management or in the development sphere, and in particular are conversant the definition of user interfaces (HMI) in hardware and software (ideally within the field of imaging diagnostics)
- You are focused on achieving your objectives, and possess the self-reliance to drive matters forward within cross-functional teams
- You also present a convincing case with your ability to think and act in a strategic and innovative manner, as well as your results-oriented approach
- You demonstrate intercultural sensitivity, have garnered international experience and are prepared to undertake international travel, for example within the context of customer visits
- You will be expected to be fluent in spoken and written English, while a good knowledge of written and spoken German is desirable
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 85505
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either