What are my responsibilities?
- Work for the central vulnerability intelligence service for Siemens products and infrastructure
- Contribute to the operation of the vulnerability intelligence service and its further development
- Analyze and evaluate security vulnerabilities in third-party software and you propose appropriate mitigations
- Contribute to the increase of the automation level of our processes and to the development of our internal applications
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Have successfully majored in computer science with a focus on IT security
- Have distinct knowledge of information technologies and operating systems
- Have experience in software development
- Proficient in network administration
- Ideally you have proven skills in security tools, e.g. network and vulnerability scanners
- Have excellent command of English and ideally of German
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cybercriminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious gamechangers like you to join our team of experts. Together let’s create cutting-edge security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens?
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out:
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad # CTCYS #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub #ITSEC
[DEF-PCT-5] [DEF-PCT-7] [DEF-PCT-8]
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time