Siemens CT Associate Trademark Professional (Beijing)
- File management of trademark cases in Siemens IP database IPAS;
- Documents preparation and posting in a timely manner;
- Tracking and handling all payments (PO management included) cost center management in IPAS and billing of trademark cases.
- Administration of paper documents, including trademark certificate, notarized documents and contracts with external Law firm/investigation company, give pre-notice before the contracts expires;
- Monitoring of trademark due dates, coordinate renewal decisions, trademark maintenance
- Support trademark counsel with online brand protection enforcement.
- Maintain the white list in Customs IPR protection system;
- Regular trademark case list update;
- Other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably 3+years’ work experience;
- Legal background preferable;
- Strong communicator with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills;
- Fluent in speaking and writing English;
- Skilled user of PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Good team player;
- Open and quick learner.
Job ID: 85696
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time