MindSphere - Services Project Manager (m/f) - SISW
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our MindSphere team could be for you.
From making industries smarter to creating blueprints for the future, at Siemens we develop the technologies that keep the world moving forward. As a member of our fast-growing MindSphere team, you’ll work across a range of interesting and challenging projects, putting great ideas into action. What’s more, you’ll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in your field, gaining new skills and experiences, within a dynamic and supportive environment.
Join our team as “Services Project Manager” (m/f) at Karlsruhe
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a Mindsphere First-of-its-kind Project Manager you will be able to lead industrial MindSphere Solution projects from Proof-of-concept up to International Multi-country Roll-out and manage project team and customer relationship.
- You use best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/customers’ needs and deliver with-in budget on contract and desired outcomes. Fully accountability for the result of the project.
- You work closely with the Customer, Presales and Sales Team for defining the project scope and objectives to ensure project members what is expected from each other. To encourage the team relationship across the projects.
- You prepare, maintain and submit clear activity and time reports. The PM applies a proactive tracking approach continuously in order to compare the project progress and the project commitments.
- You develop and nurture a good customer relationship. Involve the customer regarding the project status. Approve significant project milestone, above all contractual milestone.
- You communicate effectively to all stakeholders’ project milestones, status updates, as well as any existing or potential customer escalation issues. Follow the right escalation processes. Have an overall ownership of all reports to the management.
- You support the internal organization to learn from project experiences and support the team in developing and optimizing the specific processes needed for this kind of projects
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Management Engineering or Economics disciplines or a comparable education with appropriate work experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Project Manager in IT-projects in machinery/consumer industry projects, ideally including Cloud-based applications and solutions
- You have experience in leading and coordinating of internal and external project team members; ideally also experience in working in/ managing a team in an agile solution development environment
- You have experience I managing international roll-out projects
- You have the ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives
- You are calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments
- You are available to frequently travel in Germany, Europe and sometimes oversees; but also experience to effectively manage virtual teams in different locations
- PMP or PM@Siemens certification is preferred and advanced knowledge of MS Office and Project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- You are self-motivated, quick and assertive and excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in German and English
Siemens Industry Software GmbH is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens Industry Software GmbH before applying.
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. Your contact person is Mr. Maximilian Mayer
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.
Job ID: 85740
Organisation: Digital Factory