For our Medium Voltage R&D Group in Gebze, we are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Design Engineer). This role will be responsible for supporting NX-CAD data transfer related support and supplementary design work within the medium voltage switchgear development projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Support the new product development or existing product improvement projects of the local R&D group or the other R&D groups of the global organization abroad,
• Perform supplementary design work for medium voltage switchgear according to the relevant standards and develop alternative solutions,
• Assisting to create and deliver the standard documents required for the production, operation and installation and the data for the projecting tools of the medium voltage switchgear,
• Performing the development works according to the medium voltage product development procedures (Product Management and Development Guideline – Medium Voltage),
• Fulfill the information security requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student in faculty of Electrical, Electrical & Electronics or Computer Engineering.
• Able to work 2-3 days/week in Gebze during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Strong coordination and communication skills.
• Flexible and good team player.
• Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
• Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 85741
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time