What are my responsibilities?
- Evaluation of business performance including review of actual results, forecasts and business plans including risk analysis
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly and added-value analysis to support business decision making.
- Prepare monthly variance analyses of actuals against forecast, targets and to help identify anomalies, under performance to allow for corrective action where necessary.
- Prepare and/or consolidate relevant commentaries which can be used by various stakeholders in the business. Review for reasonableness and quality.
- Support and prepare internal management reports, including presentation, performance reviews, and other ad hoc reports, in the various formats (ie Powerpoint; Excel) as required.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external auditors
- Responsible for financial tracking and budgeting reporting via SAP BW system, including preparing monthly and quarterly management reports (such as flash report, commentary, monthly official report, assets management, headcount reporting etc)
- Preparing presentation for the management and other ad hoc finance analysis supports
- Supports expense controlling (e.g. transparency, productivity) and asset management (inventory, A/R) for the Business Units
- Raise and consolidate forex hedging forms to Currency Manager on monthly basis
- Ensure compliance of internal controls and meeting reporting deadline
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration
- 6-8 years working experience in similar capacity
- Proficient with MS Office Application and SAP finance system
- Process strong analytical skills and an eye for detail with a demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Sensitive to different cultures and working in a diverse team
- Able to work under pressure in fast paced and dynamic environment
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 85756
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time