Claim Management Professional
Around the world, industry is becoming increasingly important. While industry is seen as a driver of innovation, a vehicle for growth and a factor of social stability, it is also the area of intense competition. For their part, customers want innovations, quality products and customized solutions, at an ever faster pace. It is therefore important to constantly increase productivity. Only companies that achieve this by consuming the least amount of energy and resources will be able to cope with the increasing pressure on costs. To meet these challenges, the virtual and real worlds must be converged by combining innovative software, automation and training systems, as well as services. The aim is to reduce time to market, increase flexibility and production efficiency and enable manufacturers to maintain their competitive advantages.
- Manages claims above process-determined thresholds against external suppliers.
- Defends claims imposed by external suppliers.
- Renders expert support in claims below process-determined thresholds (escalating function).
- Prepares and executes training measures (legal and process aspects).
- Analyses and comments on tenders, contracts and contract related documents and gives proactive advice.
- Supports LoA process and checks compliance with other internal guidelines and / or processes.
- Participates in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy.
- Ensure adherence to internal standards and compliance with external regulations.
- Develops, implements and regularly reviews the claim strategy with regards to customers, sub-suppliers and partners together with project management.
- Captures internal data and prepares presentations and analyses.
- Contributes to standardization of contracts and improvement processes.
- Participate in contract negotiation with clients.
Job ID: 85802
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time