We are looking for a software developer who will be part of our software development team for customer in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for CT Products we would like you to become a part of our team.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Your role will be:
• Understand business requirements
• Implementing new features
• Making improvements in software
• Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to new customers’ needs
• We are looking for senior C++, C# developer
• Wide career and personal growth options
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, 100% coverage of sick leave)
• Extra days-off
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kinder gardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (team buildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 85818
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time