Commissioning Engineer -Rolling Stock
Commissioning & Validation Engineer – Locomotives.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drives R&D projects in cooperation with stakeholders and internal customers.
- Commission the Products on Locomotives at Customer location. Interface with the other subsystems on locomotives for achieving the functional performance of the Rolling stock equipment.
- To drive the validation and other performance tests and achieve the customer approval for the products.
- Facilitate execution through coordination across multiple functions including engineering, business controlling, supply management, manufacturing development and other interfaces as required
- Furthermore you support project/program portfolio planning, prioritization and resource allocation
- Establish and provide standardized reports on product commissioning and field performance.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for graduate engineers with Electrical or Electronics as specialization and 4 to 6 years of work experience.
- The prospective candidate should have working knowledge on electrical machines, control systems, and traction drives.
- The candidates with prior experience in commissioning and installation of various electrical sub systems will be preferable.
- Candidates should install and complete the commissioning and validation trials of locomotives at customer sites.
- Basic knowledge of system integration concepts is desirable.
- Knowledge on Program validation and trouble shooting and testing is desirable.
- Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
- Working experience on Railway technologies or Rail Industries will be preferable.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 85866
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time