Systems Engineer - Embedded Systems (Locomotive)
Systems Engineer – Embedded Electronics
Location: Gurgaon, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Drives R&D projects in cooperation with stakeholders and internal customers.
- Design and Develop electronic products with embedded controllers for Interface with the other subsystems on locomotives for achieving the functional performance of the Rolling stock equipment.
- Design and development of embedded systems and control electronics using Microcontrollers, DSP based controllers and other interfacing circuitry including digital and analogue electronics.
- Working on various serial communication protocols and development of their drivers and stacks.
- To drive the product development, integrate with other sub systems and validate the system performance as per the functional requirements.
- Facilitate execution through coordination across multiple functions including engineering, business controlling, supply management, manufacturing development and other interfaces as required
- Furthermore you support project/program portfolio planning, prioritization and resource allocation
- Establish and provide standardized reports on product/ project execution.
- Generate the design documents for series development and monitor the product performance while in service.
- Provide technical support and support PLM for handling the obsolescence issues of the products/components.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for Candidates having Masters or Graduate in Electronics engineering from a reputed institute and minimum experience of 7 to 10 years.
- The prospective candidate should have knowledge on Designing and development and programming the embedded system based products.
- Candidates having knowledge on programming Micro-controllers and DSP controllers will be preferable.
- Candidates should also have experience in designing the control electronics, analog control circuitry and interfacing circuitry will be preferable.
- High level knowledge of system integration concepts is desirable.
- Knowledge on serial communication protocols such as MVB, RS 485, CAN 2.0, TCP/IP, UDP, etc is mandatory.
- Knowledge on Product validation and testing as per IEC and EN standards is mandatory.
- Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
- Working experience on Railway technologies or Rail Industries will be preferable.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 85869
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time