SHL Finance Treasury Analyst
because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind. While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We're also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the
hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers into a learning organization.
1. Overall treasury operation functions including but not limited to cash management, control over funds, FX transactions, risk and credit control, bank relationship, etc.
2. Regularly & closely collaborate with the Healthcare treasury, SFSL, external banks and regulator (PBOC, SAFE) and other relevant stakeholders to keep all the treasury opertiong update and in compliance.
3. Perform detail analysis and ensure to provide the treasury reports in time with high quality, eg. liquidity planning, foreign currency exposure calculation etc.
4. Frequent monitoring cash position and timely make necessary treasury deals eg. deposit, hedging, facility ect. to ensure a safety cash balance, sufficient facility line and least treasury risk for the company.
5. Support the credit management tasks, collection & sales financing solutions (eg. AR factoring, forfeiting etc) to improve the cash flow.
6. Proactive contribution to any treasury projects, coordination among Healthcare China OCs and provide necessary solutions to solve the problems.
7. Provide active support on ad hoc related tasks assigned by management.
This position may suit you best, if building learning organizations is your expertise and you have extensive experience with Top Management Learning and Leadership Development.
1. Bechelor degree in finance, international trade, and in banking is a plus
2. Solid skill in Microsoft office, eg. EXCEL, PPT, WORD
3. Minimum 3 years working experience in corporate treasury in MNC, and bank experience is a plus.
4. Good knowledge of the practice, products and regulations on banking, cross-border deals, funding.
5. Has the knowledge of and be familiar with the collection and credit management is a big plus.
6. Strong self-study ability, smart & good working attitude, proactive and result oriented.
7. Has experience in leading projects.
8. Good communication skill in dealing with different stakeholders.
Job ID: 85882
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time