IT Service Specialist
2. Take full responsibility for the IT Service desk, VIP support to meet SLA
3. Drive the innovation solution or process change to provide more efficient IT service
4. Follow the defined vision, mission and strategy in IT by communicating with IT supervisor and team member for understanding and execution
5. Support project implementation and IT decisions by working closely with the colleagues in the team
6. Implement IT regulation and compliance process with global standard & local features following the IT regulation and execute as required
7. Work together with IT supervisor and other IT colleagues to delivery IT operation result by close communication with the manager and partners inside the team to align the task and responsibility
1. College’s or above degree in computer science is desired.
2. 8 + years work experiences as a member of IT operation or service team in MNC
3. Solid knowledge of Windows, Office application, hardware, network etc.
4. Good troubleshooting skills and able to work independently
5. Strong communication skills, team spirit and be able to work under pressure.
6. Familiar with ITIL framework, ITIL certificate is a plus
7. Good English skills at speaking, reading and writing.
Job ID: 85883
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time