Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Business Development.
Computed Tomography (CT) works with numerous software partners whose products are linked to our software via interfaces. This collaboration is set to be expanded and built up considerably in future. If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, you will have the opportunity contribute significantly to this.
- You will manage projects which aim to link software and services offered by external companies to our products so that our customers can use them seamlessly together.
- To achieve this you will use the established platforms "Teamplay" and "OpenApps", along with the "Healthineers Digital Ecosystem"
- You will manage these projects from beginning to end, i.e. from selecting the partner to successful implementation and globalization
- You will assess the business potential of such partnerships, and develop business models and technical connectivity concepts with the support of colleagues
- You will prepare decision documentation and discuss plans with our top management
- You will guide mixed international teams of internal and external developers in order to achieve seamless connectivity
- You will guide the functions and processes involved, e.g. regulatory approval, in conjunction with the respective specialist departments
This position may suit you best, if you have experience in software development, in particular with internet technologies and integrating software in the medical environment, and you wish to develop further in the area of business development.
- You have successfully completed a degree in the field of IT or business information technology, or can offer a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in managing development projects for medical software and are familiar with the regulatory environment. The projects you have managed have already developed products or solutions which are successful on the market. Ideally you have built up this development experience in one or more other companies and are familiar with a variety of perspectives and procedures, e.g. for a start-up company
- You have many years of experience with interoperability in a medical environment and the relevant standards in imaging (in particular DICOM or HL7, SNOMED). You are also familiar with the relevant internet technologies to implement internet-based interfaces
- You can already demonstrate your skills as a project manager in complex projects which you have successfully completed involving multiple parties from different business units and countries. You can also successfully apply these skills in a matrix organization
- With your outstanding communication and presentation skills, you have managed to resolve conflicts of interest and to motivate all parties to identify a common solution, whether they are from other companies or business units and/or with a different cultural background
- You have successfully pitched your projects to top management and brought about positive project and budget decisions. You are accustomed to communicating clearly and efficiently the business objectives of projects, their costs and risks, and the current status
- You are familiar with customer perspectives and you have succeeded in your projects in achieving results with demonstrable customer benefits
- As we work closely with our international customers and software partners, you are prepared to spend around 15-20% of your working time on business trips. A very good knowledge of English is required due to these international interfaces. Ideally you also speak German
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.