• To convert government policy and HR strategy into effective Personnel administration activities
• To liaise with local vendor and monitor vendor admin process including regulation updates
• To support HR FSS central function for daily operation process
• To deal with overall personnel administration for JV/OC in charge
• Internal: HR FSS service colleagues; local CHR Team (incl. HRM); other local teams like IT, Finance etc; employees etc.
• External: External service provider-like FESCO; Government organizations; Auditor etc.
What are my responsibilities?
• Personnel Administration :To work with local and other HR FSS service teams to guarantee high-quality and timely personnel administrative work of SCPS
• New hire integration, internal transfer and staff separation process and labor contract registration in government
• Payroll related responsibilities incl. data collection, salary report checking, payment support, IIT handling etc.
• C&B information related reports and employee master data reports.
• Monthly social insurance and housing fund
• Company benefit like EA, SMP, Commercial insurance etc.
• Data maintenance in HR related systems as required
• Daily employee C&B query handling
• External/Internal Checking and Coordination
o Vendor management and local government communication
o Audit support
• Project work - Support HR FSS service related projects
• Attendance management
• Special time application
• Audit (tax/finance)
• Training management , certificate filing and audit
• Support HR Day
• Support recruiting task
• Business report requirements
• Non HR work (outing arrangement , monthly birthday)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Proficient in MS Office applications incl. intranet/ internet and HR related applications
• Business knowledge: Understand organizational culture/ structure; work experience in major international company
• Location specific HR related regulations
• Knowledge of country-specifics within HR (Shared services)
• Project management Experience
• HRIS application skills; HR function familiarity and execution; HR service and process-oriented mindset
Background and Personality
• Bachelor degree or above, CET-4
• 2-5 HR related operation working experience , exceptionally for payroll related experience
• A good team player with customer service mindset
• Good communication skill
• What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.