Customer Service Engineer- Diagnostic (Based in Johor - 2 Years Contract)
Siemens Healthcare Sdn Bhd (SHSB) is hiring Customer Service Engineer – Diagnostic (2 years contract) based in Johor . He/she is responsible in perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/ her are expertise
- Communicate and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center
- Support the Customer Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related within his / her area of responsibility
- Escalate incidents according to the defines parameters and inform Customer Care Center on all escalation issues.
- Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the Customer Care Centre
- Ensure the proper use of tool and test equipment ; and report the usage of any related service report
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction , within the framework of Siemens Healthineers Customer Services
- All responsibilities and jobs must be performed cost-efficiently as possible , taking profitability into accountWhat do I need to qualify for the job?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree , Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering /Biomedical), Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent
- Analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
- Fluency in English is required for international training and Service Documentation
- Product knowledge in Healthcare industry preferred
- Knowledge of the country -wide Service and Customer Support requirement.
What else do you need to know?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 85918
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time