Senior Executive, Projects Logistics
What are my job responsibilities?
- Creates and coordinates supply chain specific requests with R&D, Engineering, Procurement, Purchasing, Construction and Project Management.
- Acts as a Project Core Team member, contributes to and analyzes project change decisions, and derives and implements measures to adopt supply chain processes accordingly.
- Support to analyzes potential supplier base for project-related logistic services, plans and completes necessary supplier audits, and proposes supplier-of-choice to Project Management.
- Plans and completes tender / biddings for logistics services (i.e. loading and transportation, packaging, inventory, et al.), clarifies, analyzes and evaluates services and costs offered and provides respective recommendations to accountable Project Management.
- Prepares and supports awarding meetings with suppliers and service providers, and coordinates and reports on implementation of agreed measures and processes.
- Plans, coordinates and monitors all matters of construction site logistic (i.e. establishment and repatriation of logistical infrastructure and equipment used, engagement of external service providers, monitors and controls logistic services).
- Prepares and supports the cost accounting of supply chain costs in the projects, and provides respective reporting to Project Controlling and Project Management.
- Support insurance claim process
- Manage, plan and coordinate issues between relevant department, headquarters, custom officer or forwarders to ensure optimum achievement of company objectives and results
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Degree or Diploma in Business Admin or other relevant discipline
- 6 years of relevant experience in the logistic field
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Malaysia’s customs regulation, tax clearance and exemption
- Knowledge of logistic arrangement including local land transport and ocean freight
- Good problem solving skills
- Good team player
Job ID: 85941
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time