Commissioning Engineer, Electrical
What are my responsibilities?
- Execute hands-on testing and calibration of the installed plant equipment and the function related to the instrument like trips, alarms, signals or start and stop sequences.
- Implement modifications to the plant equipment or control system as defined in modification orders.
- Start the plant after outages and perform necessary checks to verify the function of the plant.
- Document the work and write technical reports in English at work completion.
- Collect performance data / performance test of gas turbine (degradation and heat rate evaluation will be done by performance eng)
- Responsible for electrical work and good knowledge of electrical machinery and transformers
- Able to perform electrical test of generators / motors and transformers such as
- Secondary and primary injection tests of protection system (familiar with Siprotec is valuable )
- insulation resistance and polarization index test of generators & motors
- Testing and commissioning of AVR ( Automatic Voltage Regulator )
- Work in accordance with EHS regulations and procedures.
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or its related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience of electrical machinery / gas turbine or related engineering field
- Ability to handle pressure and have service mind.
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of English both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
Job ID: 85943
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time