Manager - Sales
- Generate reagent and equipment sales from existing customers and existing product lines to meet
individual business target.
• To increase the share-of-wallet from the existing product lines with an objective of maximising sales
with increased sales margin within the framework of corporate guidelines and policies. To provide
effective post-sales application support, retraining and maintain good customer relationship
• Responsible for Business Volume (Both Primary & Secondary) from existing customer with existing
product line, Receivable Management, Contract Compliance, Net Promoter Score, Application
Support KPIs as issued by service function
• Adhere to the various Sales Process, CRM & Quality initiatives and submit the reports on time
• Follow-up and collect the outstanding payments from direct customers & business partners
(distributors) in order to complete the sales cycle.
• Increase share-of-wallet by adding new methods (Validation, pricing, offer etc.
• Provide excellent Application support (including re-training) to all assigned customers, address
customer needs and complaint resolution IN ORDER TO achieve highest level of customer
satisfaction and achieve
• Make mandatory visits to customers at regular interval to know his needs in order to maintain good
• Meet contract compliance as per the Customer agreement
• To ensure business partner maintains optimum levels of Inventory. Address local quality related
issues. Maintain a watch on product expiry
Job ID: 85948
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time