Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customs Specialist to helps LG team for the import & export issues.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with customs broker and LG order fulfillment team to ensure the on time general exportation declaration, to reach the company on time delivery target.
- Coordinate with customs broker, forwarder, LG sourcing team to ensure the most cost & time efficiency importation declaration.
- Consult to R&D or other Depts on customs related issues.
- Drive customs related projects and special topics.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- At least 2 years working experience in related field in the manufactory./至少2年相关工作经验
- Understanding on importation and exportation declaration process./具备进出口报关流程知识。
- Understanding on customs laws/regulations and always up to dated for the relevant update./具备关务相关法律法规及其最新动向信息
- Good experience at the relationship management/handling with customs, CIQ and other relevant government officers./与海关，商检和其他政府官员具有良好的合作关系。
- Strong sense of the compliance importance & implementation during daily work./具备很强的合规意识并严格贯彻到日常工作中。
- English skills are necessary (oral/writing/listening)./具备良好的英语的听说读写能力。
Your personality attributes and skills:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks
- Innovative and solution thinking
- Open minded and easy going
- Strong team work spirit and willing to take challenges
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 85954
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time