Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Computer Scientist (m/f/d) for Laboratory Automation to Support our customers throughout Germany in implementing our products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for implementing middleware solutions and IT work environments in laboratories for the purposes of laboratory automation, and for installing servers and hardware
- You will advise our customers (laboratories, hospitals and university facilities) and will adapt their IT infrastructure in accordance with specifications
- You will analyze the requirements of laboratory staff and physicians, and will map these to IT/middleware systems
- You will act as an interdepartmental point of contact for matters relating to IT/middleware
- You will work in a project-oriented manner, both autonomously and as part of a project team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a vocational qualification as an MTA and have already accumulated many years of relevant professional experience in information technology, or you have a degree in health informatics combined with several years of relevant professional experience
- You have very good knowledge of the LAMP (Linux, Apache, etc.) and C++ programming languages, as well as knowledge and skills in the area of network technology
- Proficiency in the use of Windows Server 2008/2012 is essential
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in German and can communicate very effectively in English
- You have a class III (B) driver's license
- You are also willing to travel (approx. 80%)
- You are a team player with a high level of self-motivation and self-organization combined with a strong analytical and technical mindset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 85982
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time