We are looking for a Application Specialist working with OEM's in the field engineering with the technological focus on mechatronics applications.
What are my responsibilities?
• Develoment of customer specific solutions in the field of production machines,
• Development of complex standard applications, based on SIMATIC, SIMOTION, and SINAMICS in order to increase our business,
• Intensify application competence in two or three branches (i.e. textile, plastic & extrusion, converting, woodworking) and establish technological know-how,
• Coordination of application teams and close cooperation with key machine builders,
• Conception, development, organization, coordination and technical realization of applications,
• Workshops in order to train application engineers on products and solutions,
• Planning, organization and execution of start-up of operations.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering,
• Good understanding of mechanical designs,
• 1-3 years work experience (PLC, HMI and Motion Control),
• Good knowledge in SIMATIC PLC (S7-1200, S7-1500) HMI (Basic and Comfort Panels), Industrial Communication (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), Motion Control (SIMOTION and S7-1500T), Drives (SINAMICS V/G/S- series) and Safety Technologies,
• Experience with Siemens Software tools such as TIA-Portal, Safety, WinCC SCADA, WinCC flexible, Sizer, Starter, Scout is an asset,
• Highly self motivated and willing to travel within Turkey,
• Knowledge of project management,
• Fluent in English
• Intercultural experience preferable.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 85987
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time