IXL TESTING & COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
- Participate to write Test and Commissioning procedures to be executed by SIG T&C team according to test plan
- Ensure and demonstrate full coverage of specification by test procedures
- Coordinate and execute on-site tests.
- Synchronise with off-shore test team for schedule for tests for active support.
- Analyse and report IXL test results.
- Dedicated Interface of the IXL off-shore team for quick anomaly resolution
- Interface with and support Engineering team for quick anomaly resolution
- Ensure additional task required by the SIG Test and Commissioning Manager
- Testing and commissioning is done in time and according to customer requirements, and with expected EHS results.
- Success of trial running phase
- Low remaining punch list after Revenue Service
- The creation of Test and Commissioning procedures
- Troubleshooting complex anomalies
- The execution and coordination of such tests with interface
- Support the T&C manager to set up the T&C program, the progress and the associated reporting
- Contribute to make sure that the adequate priorities of the testing activity is maintained
- Support for the co-ordination of necessary means for the realisation of the SIG tests, being understood that each segment or partner provides the staff entitled to intervene on his own software / hardware
- Contribute to the follow-up of the open anomalies.
- Contribute to the follow-up of the configuration in the system test phase on site and / or on test track. Relation with customers and other contractors, under the authority of the SIG T&C manager for all the aspects concerning the test systems on site and / or on test tracks
- Make sure that EHS targets are maintained to a very high standard, before and during energization and dynamic testing.
- Electrical or mechanical engineering education or experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in railway including minimum of 3 years of IXL test and commissioning experience
- Broad Knowledge of railway systems, operating requirements, available equipment and systems.
- Broad knowledge of the technical management tools, calculation and simulation methods.
- Capacity to work in Team, Critical Faculty, Analysis / Syntheses.
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills
- Speak, read and write English
Job ID: 85996
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time