Product Owner (m/f/diverse) SCRUM for the Siemens Organizational Cosmos product
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
Change the future with us.
- In your new role as product owner you will create and hold the vision of the product (Siemens Organizational Cosmos SOC - a global software product touching all employees of Siemens)
- This includes also the transformation planning in alignment with involved functions (internal and external)
- You prioritize development features, manage the backlog and approve features that are ready to be released
- You will manage your stakeholders to foster a global cultural change
- You lead the Scrum team together with Scrum master & architect
- You are responsible for annual budget and for the overall communication
- You will expand your strong internal and external networks to evolutionary enable the transformation of a new Organizational setup where required
- You hold a Master’s Degree or equivalent in the field of Economics, Social Sciences or IT / Natural Sciences
- You have at least five years of work experience and are very interested in the area of Organizational Development, new organization models and new ways of working
- You have experience in agile working environments, e.g. in a Scrum Team, agile Coach
- You have already shown entrepreneurial skills
- You have already gained experience in Governance fields
- You are experienced in Design thinking, UI, UX and SW/IT architecture & platform
- You are a strongly analytical and business oriented personality while being collaborative and team oriented
- You are fluent in English language and ideally have basic German language skills
+49 (9131) 17 – 1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christian Reiser.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 85998
Organisation: Governance & Markets
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional