- Actively promote safety and implement the Safety Management System in compliance with BACS Safety plan to ensure a safe and reliable network.
- Manage in partnership with Lot-PMs the implementation of the Group / BU Safety Plan so that system safety aspects of projects are addressed and projects are managed in compliance with relevant standards and specifications, to ensure a safe and reliable project delivery.
- Review scope/estimates/schedules and Co-manage the planning phase to progress from agreed project scope to the point of project delivery and ensure projects are adequately planned and resourced to effect timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Coordinate construction activities undertaken by Lot-PMs and subcontractors. Monitor and report on progress.
- In partnership with Lot-PMs Audit design/construct SEQ plans to ensure compliance with the relevant standards and legislative requirements.
- Contribute to the development of annual cost recovery and expenditure budgets in line with the group’s requirements.
- Prepare, implement and control project management plans Manage the projects and deliver specified outcomes for stakeholders in terms of safety, scope, quality, standards, budget, timeframes and customer expectations.
- Certify, on a regular basis, regulatory and organisational standards to facilitate compliance for all work.
- Initiate stakeholder interface for sites. Oversee projects to ensure they are compliant with organisational standards and legislative requirements.
- Pursue construction innovations and benchmark construction against industry best practice to ensure quality, productivity and continuous improvement in project outcomes.
- Undertake Risk Analysis for projects in order to manage safety and commercial risks to facilitate decision making and risk minimisation for projects.
- Participate in the development and negotiation of contractual agreements to identify and reduce the commercial risk in projects undertaken.
- Monitor to ensure databases are kept updated for all projects in order to provide timely and accurate financial reporting, and to facilitate project completion reports as part of project finalisation.
- Monitor to ensure stakeholders sign off the scope for all Projects and handover documentation is completed at the end of projects.
- Actively enforce Occupational Health & Safety policy and procedures to ensure compliance with OH & S and Injury Management legislation and promote the development of a safe working culture.
- Actively promote and implement environmental policy and procedures in order to minimise environmental risk.
- Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace behaviour to ensure a discrimination-free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Project Planning and Organising – Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Compiling and executing a project plan and / asset management plan.
- Building a Successful Team - Using appropriate methods and flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive team; facilitating the completion of goals.
- Change Leadership - Continuously seeking opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing organisational problems and opportunities; facilitating the use of knowledge to help from outside the work place to identify potential problems or improvement opportunities; advocating the need for self or others to seek a better way to address work process issues.
- Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Customer Focus – Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining positive customer relationships.
- Develop Strategic Client Relationships - Proactively identifying and developing strategic client relationships; anticipating client requirements; initiating or encouraging action which meets or exceeds client expectations; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to ensure on going client satisfaction.
- Monitor the Safety System - Being aware of conditions that effect employee safety in the infrastructure environment; having systems and processes in place to ensure safety systems are constantly monitored for effectiveness.
- Negotiation - Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties.
- Operational Decision Making - Relating and comparing data on day to day effectiveness from different sources; establishing goals and requirements that reflect organisational objectives and values; committing to a course of action after developing alternatives based on logical assumptions and factual information taking into consideration organisational constraints and values.
Job ID: 85999
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time